My lovely followers

Friday, 29 August 2014

A little project ......

Hi everyone,
I hope you are all keeping busy crafting....
I'm getting organised for a summer fair...
I've made lots of cards & some crafty stuff.
We are having a blog hop over in The Crafting Cafe...
It would be lovely if you could join us.

I would like to enter this project into the following challenges.

Brown Sugar - CH#109 - Anything Goes
Creative Corner - Anything Goes

I bought this in a charity shop
&
Decided it was perfect for an altered project.


I made the "Chocolates" with Fimo.......

I got the clock from an Argos book.....
The "Frame" is a flower die.....

I did a bit of Wallpapering.....
This will now hang in my kitchen...


Items used.
Original box from a charity shop.
Wallpaper.
Paint.
Clock (Cut from an Argos book)
Flower Punch (Clock Frame)
Fimo ( Chocolates)
Small Jar (The Works)

Your next stop is Dawn... http://dawn-dawnscrafting.blogspot.com
Janna.... janna-scrappingintheattic.blogspot.com
Thank you for joining in our blog hop

Thank you so much for visiting my blog,
I hope you've enjoyed it...
Lots of love,
Sylvia x

37 comments:

  1. It's great Sylvia, good luck with the fair xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sylvia, you are amazing and talented I love what you have created! Larissa xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely comment Sweetie xxx

      Delete
  3. This is fabulous, such a beautiful wall decoration.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda, It's hanging in my kitchen now x

      Delete
  4. Sylvia this is just superb, I love everything miniature, love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sweetie, I hope you are well xxx Love & (hugs)

      Delete
  5. Wow, this is super Sylvia, such a lot of detail. It's beautiful x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely comment Clare xxx

      Delete
  6. this looks great Sylvia beautiful done.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fab idea and love all the details: the clock element from the Argos book and the fimo chocolates. Stunning project. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lou & Thank you for following xxx

      Delete
  8. This is terrific Sylvia, just love it. Very clever ! Thanks for putting the links for blog hop on too :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Janna, It's a pleasure xxx

      Delete
  9. WOW! This is fab! I adore the little chocs....
    I'm on the hop over from the Crafting Cafe xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sweetie, Thank you for your comment xxx

      Delete
  10. Oh so tiny and cute... this will look great on your wall! What a fab project Sylvia. Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sylvia, just hopping by on The Crafting Cafe Hop! I love your little project, those little chocolates Look yummy & the crockery is soo cute!
    Have a magical Sunday!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooo much Dawn, I enjoyed altering it xxx

      Delete
  12. Loving the makeover! I'm sure it deserves pride of place in your kitchen Sylvia. Best wishes as I pass through on the Crafting Cafe Blog Hop :)

    Neil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Neil, Thank you for your comment xxx

      Delete
  13. Brilliant, Sylv....what a great idea, and what a perfect addition for your kitchen xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. PS, hope you head is healing ok xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sweetie, My head is getting better, I can't wait to wash my hair... I can't at the moment, Because the nurse used glue to seal my wound xxx

      Delete
  15. Hopping over from the crafting cafe... Love this Sylvia, what a fab idea! Ax

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week for our Anything Goes Challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete