My lovely followers

Sunday 26 July 2015

I'm slowly getting back into crafting....... Thank you for all the kind messages regarding my accident....

Hi everyone,
It's been quite a while since my last post.
I still have no Mojo for card making,
Due to my accident, Last August.
But I have managed to find some hobbies I can pursue...
Those of you who read my last post will know that I've had a go at painting furniture...
My Inspiration was a lovely lady named Louise,
She has the most amazing shop.
SHABBY CHIC INTERIORS.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shabby-chic-interiors/432701246873630?fref=ts

This is one of my projects,
I hope you like it.

This was a very dark table
 when I bought it...
It was in a sorry state...
Initially I painted it white & it was in my bedroom for a while,
Then I decided to change the colour...




I gave it a good sanding,
Primed it, 
Then gave it several coats of paint.
You can't tell by the photo,
But it's now a lovely shade of cream.

Items used.
Sand paper.
Primer...Ronseal, All purpose primer & undercoat.
Paint... Valspar, Palest satin.

I have also been encouraged by lots of ladies in several groups,
You know who you are, Thank you so much.

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog & comment,
I'm looking forward to being part of Blogland again.

Lots of love,
Sylvia x


26 comments:

  1. Looks fabulous hun and so happy to hear your mojo is returning.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Linda, It's a slow process xxx (hugs)

      Delete
  2. that is beautiful again Sylvia love that bust and the glass thats gorgeous.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Karin, I love collecting unusual items x

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Holley, I hope you are keeping well x

      Delete
  4. Oh that is gorgeous Sylvia. Can you please come decorate my home lol ? Love your style. So sorry for the mistake on fb post today. Have been and removed the post.
    Hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely comment Sweetie, I felt awful having to mention it x

      Delete
  5. Sylvia I have just been having a squizz at all of your different posts and projects. You are so talented. You have done some amazing work. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's kind of you to say Lea, Thank you so much x

      Delete
  6. A wonderful makeover Sylvia. You've given the table a new lease of life xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Andree... Long time no "see" so to speak x

      Delete
  7. Looks billiant Sylvia!
    Hope you're well!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much Dawn..... I'm fine thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job, it's so loved now. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much Tracy x (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab Blog and I love the table! Keep at it and your mojo for making cards will come back I'm sure Hun. CrFty Hugs CsthyH xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I thought you’d like to know your project has been showcased as one of Favorites on my Feature Friday post today! Thank you for being a follower of all things beautiful. Take care and enjoy your weekend. Amy A. http://alllthingsbeautiful.blogspot.com/2015/10/feature-friday-10232015.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. I thought you’d like to know your project has been showcased as one of Favorites on my Feature Friday post today! Thank you for being a follower of all things beautiful. Take care and enjoy your weekend. Amy A. http://alllthingsbeautiful.blogspot.com/2015/10/feature-friday-10232015.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much Amy, I'm delighted you've featured my project on your blog, I haven't been crafting... Due to an accident x

    ReplyDelete