My lovely followers

Monday 15 September 2014

Naughty Nurse...... Plus a Naughty Sentiment.....

Hi everyone,
Today I have a naughty little number for you....
She is my inspiration for our challenge over in
Through the Purple Haze.
http://www.throughthepurplehazechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
Challenge #59
Our theme is anything goes, With the option of using wood or chipboard.
Our sponsor is the wonderful Kenny K.



I hope you like my Naughty Nurse....
I have a rather naughty sentiment to go inside....

"All this fuss over such a little prick"



Items used.
Image (Naughty Nurse) Kenny K.
White & Red Cardstock.
Promarkers.
Computer (Text)
Scoring Board (Lines on card)
Corner Punch.
Small Heart Punch.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog.
I will try to return all visits.

Lots of love,
Sylvia X

7 comments:

  1. Another fabulous card Sylvia, I hope you and Reg are keeping well.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Sylvia, great colours. Cheeky little sentiment too hun.
    hugs
    Dawn S xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Dawn & Thank you for following xxx

    ReplyDelete