My lovely followers

Tuesday, 2 July 2013

My shopping fund.... My DT card for LEJ Designs challenge #60

Hi everyone,
When you read this, I will still be on my holidays,
I'll look forward to reading your comments when I get back.
Our challenge this week over at
http://lejdesignschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/
Is recycle, up-cycle or use a household object.
Our sponsors this week are
http://www.ukcardcrafts.com/
The 1st winner chosen at random will receive 4 digis of their choice from

http://www.lejdesigns.co.uk/
The 2nd winner chosen at random will receive some crafty goodies from

http://www.ukcardcrafts.com/



I chose to use a coffee container.


 
 
Items used.
Coffee container.
Black, red & white cardstock.
Promarkers.
Martha Stewart punch.
Computor (text)
 
Thank you for visiting my blog, I look forward to reading your comments x
 



16 comments:

  1. Love it every girls dream xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really awesome make hun, absolutely love it, fabulous colours too
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, this is fab Sylvia xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fun project - every girl should have one!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great idea, think I will have to do one off these for my birmingham trip, thanks for the idea, love and hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic idea hun, love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun and fantastic idea . Wonderful Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for your comments ladies xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fab idea and a great way of recycling. Lovely to have you back hun.

    Enjoy your weekend and thanks for bringing the sun back with you :)
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your lovely comment Linda... I hope you have a great weekend.... I will try to keep the sun for you xxx (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great idea, and I love your banner on the tin, I hope you get lots of donations ! Love Anne Chilvers xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sweetie, so do I xxx (hugs)

      Delete
  12. Hi Sylvia, Your project is fabulous, ( I could do this but, for my holiday fund)

    I hope you had a wonderful holiday and feeling refreshed.
    Hugs
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Janet, I had a wonderful holiday, but I don't feel refreshed, it was hectic at times xxx

      Delete
  13. Such a fabulous and fun idea Sylvia.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete