My lovely followers

Monday 16 June 2014

My project for "Through the Purple Haze" #46

Hi everyone,
As you read this post,
I will be in sunny Benidorm,
It's a hard life, But someone has to do it.....
I promise i will be thinking of you guys....

We have a great challenge this week,
Our theme is the ever popular,
ANYTHING GOES.
With the option of using your leftovers.

We have 2 sponsors this week.
 Shop: 

Shop: 


I decided to make a Shadow Box,
I used leftover card to make the reeds.
The Box is one of twenty i bought at a bargain price.

The Box was white, I painted it cream, Then dabbed brown paint on,
Finally i coated it with Mod Podge.

Items used.
White cardstock.
Scraps of cardstock.
Image (Sirena) The Stamping Chef.
Box (Dalton Park)
Shells & Fish (From my stash)
Promarkers.
Cream & Brown Paint (Wilkinsons)
Mod Podge (That Craft Place) https://www.facebook.com/groups/271008489659989/

Thank you so much for visiting my blog,
I really appreciate your comments,
Lots of love,
Sylvia x

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful project! Love the way you dabbed the brown paint.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephanie, I really enjoyed making this xxx (Hugs)

      Delete
  2. This is beauitful, great look putting it all in a shadow bow and the shells finish it off beautifully xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outstanding, Sylvia, a brilliant image, superbly coloured and fabulous detail added, hugs hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Avril xxx (Hugs)

    ReplyDelete