My lovely followers

Monday 30 June 2014

My project for "Through the Purple Haze" #48

Hi everyone,
When you get to see this post,
I will be on my way home from Spain,
I'm really missing you guys,
It will be lovely to get back to crafting.

This week we have a lovely challenge.
We would love to see your creations.
Theme - No Straight Angles
(No Right Angles - use Wonky Shapes or Curves)



Items used.
Image (Cat Nap) Rick St. Dennis.
White, Black & Lilac cardstock.
Lac, Flowaes & Buttons (From my stash)
Promarkers.
Corner punch.
Scalloped Die (Marianne)
Computer (Text)

Thank you so much for visiting my blog,
I will return all visits when i get back from Spain.

Lots of love,
Sylvia x

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sylvia! Hope you had a wonderful trip! Love your card!!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab image and great card. Hoping you had a great time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sylvia, such a cute image, I hope you have had a Wonderful holiday my friend and will be good to see you back, hugs hun xxx

    ReplyDelete