My lovely followers

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Bah Humbug .................... & a few views of my Craft room .........

Hi everyone,
Today I've spent a few hours tidying my craft room,
I can guarantee it wont be tidy for long,
I think I could do with a bigger room....... Dream on....
Now onto my card,
I love this image,
Do you know anyone like this, I certainly do, no names mentioned.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.
http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.gr/ 29/10/13 X
http://ladybugscraftsinkchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/  (28/10/13) X

I hope she cheers up before Christmas.
 
I added gems to the snowflakes, for a bit of sparkle.
 
 
 
Items used.
White cardstock.
Embossing folder (ProvoCraft)
Blue & lilac papers, from my stash.
Corner punch.
Silver Peel-offs.
Snowflakes (Joy crafts)
Promarkers.
Computor (Text)
 
Thank you so much for visiting my blog,
I look forward to reading your comments.
 
Lots of love,
Sylvia X
 
 
A few views of my craft room.
 
Reg fitted a new work-top yesterday,
This is where I store some of my wooden stamps.
 
 
 
 
 
Inks, buttons etc.
 Thank you for your visit,
I hope you have a lovely evening X
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


18 comments:

  1. Hi Sylvia , when will you be free to sort my craft room you can have free bed & board in the Lake District it would be worth it. Cannot face trying to clean my room.
    Fabulous card too.
    Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sweetie, now that a really good offer, I might book a week for next year xxx

      Delete
  2. Love it Sylvia. I am sorting mine out ready for company at the weekend. Got to get all the stuff from the spare room into it!!!!!!!!!! Such Joy!! xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sweetie, you certainly have your work cut out xxx

      Delete
  3. fun image and great card Sylvia.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super neat room, Sylvia, and I love your card hun, and I can say for certain, she is NOT YOU....love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely neat and tidy craft room thank you for sharing. The image is fabulous, I hope she has a smile for Christmas too. Brilliant card!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great crafting space & a great card Sylvia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great project and love your stamp storage!
    Ax

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great card, like the embossing and snowflake

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely adore this card Sylvia and your craft room is amazing
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab blog and I love your craft room. Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your Reg been looking after you again!! Ypou lucky thing. Great tidy workroom - mine's a tip! But I do know where everything is. Love your card - that image is fabulous and I think the frost blue and gray is so appropriate - great work!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Sylvia, love the colours :) and I LOVE your room! Great organisation!!
    Eithne
    www.cardroomdelights.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your "Baa Humbug" card, such fun. I also love the look of your craft room. I wish I had as much room to store my stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card, and fabby, dabby craft room....love the drawers with your stamp collection xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Sylvia, you lucky lady! That looks like a fab crafty space! If only.....
    Love the card to! Lol won't be you ever, I'm sure of that! xx

    ReplyDelete