My lovely followers

Sunday 6 October 2013

Hello Friend ...................

Good morning everyone,
On this beautiful sunday,
I hope the world is treating you good.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.uk/ (37) 12/10/13 x
http://papercreatorscrafts.blogspot.co.uk/ (21) 18/10/13 x
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ (3) 12/10/13 (Top 3)
http://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ (8) 13/10/13 x

 
 
This is my latest creation, I hope you like it.
I love this stamp, it's Sugar Buttons from Kanban crafts.
 
 
 
I decided on a golden theme for this card,
I love the monochrome effect.
 
 
You can't see it very well, but I added glitter to the crown & shoes.
 
 
 
I added lots of layers to give it depth.
 
Items used.
White cardstock.
Brown scalloped card.
Corrugated cardboard.
Martha Stewart punch.
ProvoCraft die (Hello Friend)
Promarkers. Tim Holtz distress inks.
Kraft paper.
Stickles.
Ribbon, Lace & Button, from my stash.
Stamp (Sugar Buttons) Kanban crafts.
 
Thank you so much for visiting my blog,
You make my day.
 
Lots of love,
Sylvia x
 
 
 
 


22 comments:

  1. WOW WOW WOW Sylvia, Its GORGEOUS. Love all the layers and textures, The colour combo is perfect and the Princess is STUNNING, Love the way you have coloured her, Love the glitter too, FABULOUS card xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Sylvia - love that cutie princess you have used, all the texture and colours - love it!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate, actually, it's called (To my beautiful princess) xxx

      Delete
  3. Such a sweet card hun love the col xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute image, Sylvia - beautiful colour choice and love all the texture & depth. Just gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful hun, I love the colours and the texture of the corrugated card is fabulous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lindsay, thanks for the comment Sweetie xxx

      Delete
  6. A great card, fabulous little image, colours and design. Thank you for joining us over at Glitter n Sparkle, good luck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jane, it's a pleasure Sweetie, thanks for the lovely comment xxx

      Delete
  7. This is beautiful...love the contrast of kraft and lace. The lace rosette is gorgeous.
    Olga DT GlitternSparkle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Olga, I enjoyed making it xxx

      Delete
  8. Fab card. The little girl is so cute and I like all the textures you've put into your layers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this! Just beautiful! I really love the flower you made with the lace - what a nice touch! Thank you for linking up to our monochrome challenge at Glitter n Sparkle - best wishes in the draw!

    KT Fit Kitty, DT Glitter n Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww so cute and sweet.....fab Sylvia!
    Hugs Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous, Sylvia, love all the texture you have used here xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is an adorable card! We'd love to see a you share a layout over at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I Puffy <3 the cardboard you recycled and used! It looks awesome!
    Thanks so much for playin’ along with us this week for the Catch The Bug Anything Goes Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
    Be sure to check out The Bug Blog for our next challenge that begins Saturday! We hope you’ll play along!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min: Bugaboo Asst DT Coordinator
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete