My lovely followers

Wednesday 9 October 2013

My DT card for the Stamping Chef ........ Spots & Stripes.

Hi everyone,
I hope you are all keeping well,
I couldn't wait to colour this lovely digi ,
I knew just what I was going to do with it.
We have a great challenge over in the Stamping Chef.
It would be lovely if you joined in, we love seeing your creations.
http://thestampingchef.oo.gd/Challenges/?p=65

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.
http://www.lovesrubberstampschallenges.com/ Ch73 (18) 15/10/13
http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ (62 & 69) 13/10/13
http://tiddlyinkschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/Ch19 (45) 16/10/13
http://www.craftysentiments.blogspot.co.uk/
http://creativecraftchallenges2.blogspot.co.uk/ (343) 15/10/13 Ch 20

 
 
 I would like you to meet Culinary Claire, isn't she delicious.
 
 
I filled the "Cake mixture" with Glossy accents, but it's not showing in the photo.
 
I thought I would put "Culinary Claire" in the right setting,
In the kitchen.
 
 
 
 
Items used.
White cardstock.
Patterned papers (K-ology)
Digi (Culinary Claire) from Tamara van Wijk.
Doily from my stash.
Oven glove, whisk & spoon (Marianne die)
Glossy Accents.
Promarkers.
Computor (Text)
 
Thank you so much for visiting my blog,
Your comments mean so much to me.
 
Lots of love,
Sylvia x
 


34 comments:

  1. Oo lala... Fab image, great card, love the colouring, Px

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab card love this, love the oven glove embellishment :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sylvia this is wonderful hun, and I love how you have taken the pictures, with the dishes behind, great idea, love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sweetie, I thought it would tie it in. xxx Love & (hugs)

      Delete
  4. Fab card. I love the cooking themed embelishments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Gwyneth, I think they finish it off nicely xxx

      Delete
  5. Love that saucy image, beautifully coloured - great card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card, great image and sentiment.Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Bloggers Network Facebook page hugs Tania (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. so sexy and beautiful Sylvia.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute, I do love that image. Now I want some cake too. Mmmmm, cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun and super cute. Thanks for visiting and leaving the sweet luv.
    Hugs
    Berni
    berni46blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great card, like all the embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is lovely Sylvia, love that little mitten perfect x Thanks for sharing with us on the CBN Facebook page.

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card and layout thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish use a digi challenge good luck cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a neat card! Your coloring is so pretty and I LOVE that sentiment with this image! Perfect! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week! We hope to see you play along with us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely comment Laura, it's a pleasure to join in xxx

      Delete
  14. Fun card! Thanks for joining us this week at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Spicy.... She looks amazing! Love your spot and strips. Thank you so much for playing along with us here at Loves Rubber Stamps this week. We are so happy you could join us and can't wait to see your next fabulous project.
    Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely comment Dangina, it's a pleasure to join in xxx

      Delete