My lovely followers

Tuesday 22 October 2013

Things that go bump in the night...... & some exciting news.......

Hi Everyone,
I have some exciting news,
I am now on the design team for
"Through the purple haze"
I can't wait to get started on my first project.

Today I would like to share my DT card for LEJ Designs.
http://lejdesignschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/
Our theme this week is
"Things that go bump in the night"
We hope you can join us, we have some great prizes.
The first randomly drawn winner will receive four Digi’s of their choice from LEJ Designs
The second randomly drawn winner will receive some crafty goodies.

I would like to enter this project into the following challenges.
http://cisforchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/( #8) 27/10/13 X
http://www.craftindesertdivas.com/ X
http://www.craftybloggersnetwork.blogspot.co.uk/ (132 ) 2/11/13
http://haunteddesignhouse.blogspot.co.uk/(14) 28/10/13
http://lexiscreations.blogspot.co.uk/ (99) 27/10/13 X
http://mimchallegeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ (16) 28/10/13
http://ooh-la-la-creationschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ (81) 27/10/13 X
http://paradeyourcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/ (85)  #6 28/10 X
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/ (36) 28/10/13 X

http://crazychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ (156)  X
http://www.vostamps.blogspot.co.uk/ (33) #70 X

This is my interpretation of a haunted house,


This project started with a box similar to this one,
I got Reg to make several boxes for me, for future projects.
(Watch this space)
 
I sanded the box & painted it black.
I had fun adding all the spooky bits.
 
This reminds me not to go to far with my diet.
 
 
 
Spooky.
 
 
 
I was tempted to add Santa, because he goes
"Bump in the night"
 
Items used.
Reg's hand made box  (Thank you Reg)
Halloween ribbon (Local linen shop)
Skeleton & Spider (£ shop)
Owl. (Made from my stash)
Black pain (Reg's shed)
Digi I have used.
Pointing the finger.
Workaholic.
Raggedy Alan.
Thanks Lindsay, I really enjoyed using three of your images on one project.
 
Thank you so much for visiting my blog,
It brightens my day when I read your comments.
 
Lots of love,
Sylvia X
 


48 comments:

  1. A fab project,love the spooky bits. Congratulations on the DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fantastic news Sylvia and so well deserved, I am over the moon for you and can't wait to see your first DT project.

    This is absolutely fantastic I love all the ghouls and scary images. Love that spider.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Linda, I really enjoyed making it xxx (hugs)

      Delete
  3. Great project, congrats on the DT, Px

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic project, Sylvia, and I am just so Delighted for you, on your DT post at Through the Purple Haze, go girl, love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many Congratulations Sylvia on your new DT post. Wonderful detailed creation.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!!! Love your house and I think you should of added Santa! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sweetie, Like I said, I thought about it xxx

      Delete
  7. That house is awesome - clever Reg making it for you and you have decorated it fabulously - really spooky!! Great news on the DT post - cant wait to see your designs.Good luch.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. your house is fab big grats on the new design team hun well deserved xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love it xAb Fab xx looks brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic creative project Sylvia, and very spooky
    Hugs
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous Halloween Haunted house Sylvia...Love it
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. absolutily love this hun and congrats on your dt news

    ReplyDelete
  13. A fabulously spooky project Sylvia. Congratulations on your new DT post x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great shadow box and super spooky bits. :-D Congrats on your new DT position. :-)
    Thank you for playing along at HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE

    IKE xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ike, it's a pleasure to join in xxx

      Delete
  15. OMG, that is TOTALLY awesome. I do so love Halloween. Great work. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely Halloween project. Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenges.
    /Pillan

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing Halloween project! Thanks for sharing with us at The Crazy Challenge and hope to see you again in our challenges.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sweetie, it's a pleasure xxx

      Delete
  18. Absolutely AMAZING!!! love this!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Halloween“ Linky Party.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful, love your haunted house it is fabulous and the details on the box are prefect for a spooky Halloween.! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous spooky project, love the white images against the black. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  21. this is fabulous...love that bat! thanks for playing at parade your crafts

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is adorable! Such a great idea! Love how you added the ribbon! Thanks for linking your project at Craftin Desert Diva's! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you for sharing this wonderful creation with us at the Ooh La La Challenge. Michelle x DT

    ReplyDelete
  24. OMG, this is wonderful, a perfect decoration for Halloween. I would like to thank you for entering my ‘C… is for challenge’ blog and I wish you good luck in the draw.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great project, such a good idea for Halloween! Thank you for sharing your project with us @ Ooh La La :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great shadow box, cool images and congratulations on your new DT position. Thanks for joining us at Haunted Design House :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. A gorgeous Project. Thank you for joining us at CBN Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great altered product and fab news. Thanks for sharing with us at Haunted Design House x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Fab halloween project! Thankyou for joining us this month at Crafty Bloggers Network
    Geraldine M
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete