My lovely followers

Wednesday 23 October 2013

My DT card for the Stamping Chef........

Hi everyone,
A warm welcome to my new followers,
I hope you are all keeping well & getting lots of crafting done.
I would like to share my latest card with you.
I have used a fantastic digi, designed by the very talented
Tamara van Wijk.
We have a great challenge over in the Stamping Chef.
Our Recipe is,
1 image, 2 papers & 3 flowers.
We would love to see your creations.


This black wallpaper has lots of sparkle in it.
 
 
 
Items used.
White cardstock.
Image (Happy birthday Mr) designed by Tamara van Wijk.
Red paper (Free with Making Cards magazine)
Black paper (Wallpaper)
Swirls.
Computor (Text)
Promarkers.
Flowers from my stash.
 
Thank you so much for visiting my blog,
Your comments are most welcome.
 
Lots of love,
Sylvia X
 

11 comments:

  1. What a cool card Sylvia xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card, super image. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Bloggers Network Facebook site. Hugs Tania (DT)xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card, Sylvia, my lovely, I hope you get some rest tonight, love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Avril, I really could do with it..... fingers crossed xxx Love & (hugs)

      Delete
  4. This is a stunner! Lovely image and loving the wall paper too. Gorgeous as always hun!

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally gorgeous, love the black and red!! Yummy! Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete