My lovely followers

Monday 7 October 2013

The Mane Event..... My DT card for the Stamping Chef.

Good morning everyone,
I'm happy to say, today is the best I've felt for ages,
No pain......... Yippy.
 
Today's card features a lovely image by the very talented
Tamara van Wijk
There's a great challenge going on over in the Stamping Chef.
http://thestampingchef.oo.gd/Blog/
We would love to see your creations.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges.
http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch 180 (62) 12/10/13 X
 
The digi's title is
The Mane Event.
 
 
 
Close-up of lace & feather.
 
 
Close-up of rosette.
 
Items used.
Black & Red cardstock.
Digi (The Mane Event) Tamara van Wijk.
Black lace & feather from my stash.
Memory Box die (Precious Hearts)
Promarkers.
 
Thank you so much for visiting my blog,
It means so much to me.
 
Lots of love,
Sylvia.
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
 


21 comments:

  1. Such a saucy siren Sylvia.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow what a great card love the image ;-)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card. Very saucy. I love black and red together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, stunning, I do love this image. Gonna have to stop by their store later on. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sweetie, Tamara's images are fantastic xxx

      Delete
  5. Fabulous card and love the sassy image she is beautiful. Really like the colours you have chosen.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much & thanks for following me xxx

      Delete
  6. What a fabulous fun card with a little bit of spice and I love your colour choice. Hugs P xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Pauline, we all need a bit of spice now & again xxx :-)

      Delete
  7. Really super image, love the embellishments, great card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card Sylvia.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely colour choice & gorgeous saucy image lol Fab card, Sylvia :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect colours for the image, stunning card, thanks for joining us at Robyns Fetish this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a "sexy" card, really love the lace you've used. Thanks for sharing it at Robyn's Fetish Challenge.
    Laurence DT

    ReplyDelete